Our ethos of collaboration is at the heart of our Retail Strategy service. We want to share our knowledge with you to ensure that your particular retail story is relevant, inspiring and ultimately profitable.
The Third Drawer Down team has collectively gathered experience from all corners of the cultural, creative and retail sectors. Our individual team members have between them, experience of;
1. Setting up a successful retail and on-line business,
2. Design and set up of retail stores and temporary pop-ups
3. Running the merchandise division for a major public art gallery
4. Developing retail and merchandise strategies, annual budgets and business planning.
5. Devising commercial strategies for major brands, organisations and cultural events including audience analysis, design, marketing,licensing , range planning, product development, buying, manufacturing, supply chain and logistics.
With this pool of information and experience, as well as our innate understanding of the sensitivities associated with cultural retailing, we are perfectly equipped to build and deliver a meaningful strategy for your organisation. So if you have a project that demands creative thinking and practical solutions, then we would be delighted to discuss how we can help you.